Top 10 eMail Marketing Services For Marketer
For any growing company, eMail marketing should be prioritized since it is the best way to engage leads and make them loyal customers. Over the years, eMail marketing has undergone numerous changes and developments in a bid to improve its efficiency and effectiveness. As the demand for eMail marketing increases, more services are cropping up to feel the gap. This makes it hard to pinpoint the best service that will suit your business. But worry not, by the end of this article you will have a clear insight on why having the best eMail marketing service is important and which services are the best for your company.
Table of Contents:
Why is it important to choose the best eMail marketing service?
When selecting an eMail marketing service, go for the best. Why? This is because it will not just offer rudimentary functions. A good eMail marketing tool will be able to provide additional functions such as automation of marketing workflows, statistics tracking, and eMail personalization among many others. These features will enable you to create deeper relationships with your clients, build a loyal following, and increase sales. Those three alone are enough to grow your business and improve your profits. The list below contains some of the best eMail marketing services on the planet. Use it to determine the most suitable service for your business.
- Has a smart send feature.
- Easy to use.
- Allows email personalization.
- Integrates with many third-party apps.
- Has a high delivery rate.
- Offers statistics.
- Comes with an automated platform.
- The enterprise version is pricier.
- Has a huge number of templates.
- It is very easy to use.
- Offers contact management.
- Comes with Social media sharing tools.
- Allows eMail tracking and reporting.
- Mostly used for small businesses.
- They have A/B Testing.
- Have app integration tools.
- Can send email according to time zones.
- Comes with automatic responders.
- They rarely offer refunds in case you want to opt out.
- Comes with custom CSS.
- Allows offering of multiple incentives.
- Has a visual editor.
- Has a number of landing page templates.
- Makes use of drag-n-drop features.
- Reporting data is limited.
- Offers direct email marketing feature.
- Has an easy to use interface.
- Has subscriber segmenting.
- Has a good rate of eMail delivery.
- Comes with marketing analytics.
- Some templates are a bit outdated.
- Doesn’t allow you to include or exclude multiple templates at once during email sending.
- Has a number of marketing automation selections.
- The basic plan is cheaper.
- Comes with huge discounts whenever you pay upfront.
- Offers a USP webinar functionality.
- Has great data segmentation.
- You have no control over when and where data is displayed on the platform.
- Has small RSS to HTML templates for e-newsletter.
- It offers a number of SMS campaigns.
- Comes with great design templates.
- Has auto-response email options.
- Has a generous free plan.
- Has limited templates.
- The platform is easy to use.
- It comes with guides on how to build campaigns.
- Has a number of email templates.
- Can handle comprehensive email lists.
- It is a bit pricey.
- Has a point and click editor.
- Easy to use.
- Comes with A/B testing.
- Has great support.
- Makes use of google analytics.
- It is quite expensive.
- Easy to use platform.
- Comes with predefined campaign templates.
- Offers A/B testing.
- Can be used for segmentation and targeting.
- It lacks customizable CTAs.
The above list only shows a few eMail marketing services that are highly rated. They come with a number of features and varied capabilities. When picking your preferable eMail marketing service, make sure you go for the one that has all the features that will enable you to obtain a huge number of leads, convert them into loyal customers and increase the sales of your products significantly.