1. Download the files with the module and the system patch from our website, then go to the admin panel of your Opencart and click “Extensions” and “Install extensions”.
After that download the modifier file.
2. Update the modifications. To do this, go to the “Modifications” section and click on the blue “Update” button in the upper right corner.
3. Go back to the “Extensions” section and Installing Extensions. Then download the delivery module file.
4. Select the Borzo extension in the “Extensions” section by selecting “Delivery” in the filter, and enable it by clicking on the green “Activate” button.
After activation, repeat Step 2 (go to the “Modifications” section and click on the blue “Update” button in the upper right corner).
5. Click on “Borzo” in the left menu, click on “Wizard”. Next, enter your username or phone number to which your Borzo account is registered.
If the “Borzo” extension does not appear in the left menu, please go back to step 2.
6. Fill in the information that the Borzo courier will receive to pick up your item:
- the address of your warehouse: here the couriers will pick up the goods;
- working hours of the warehouse;
- name and surname of the storekeeper;
- storekeeper’s phone number;
- a comment, for example: entrance B, 4th floor, from the elevator – to the right.
Then click “Continue”.
7. Then fill in the “General order parameters”:
- Default vehicle type: useful if you have clear preferences (flowers are rarely carried on foot);
- Default order weight: in case the weight of some products is not specified;
Important: for items with a total weight of less than 1 kg, put “0”.
- Order payment markup: the amount you want to charge the client for our services. You can earn extra money on delivery if you make it more expensive for the client;
- Order payment discount: part of the shipping cost that you are willing to take on in order to attract customers with fast delivery;
- Fix order payment: we will show all your clients the same fixed delivery cost;
- Minimal order price for free shipping: how much should the client buy from you so that the delivery will be at your expense;
- enable / disable the Order value: for 0.5% of the order value (paid by the client), we undertake to compensate the cost of the goods if it is lost or damaged;
- Buyout at pickup point: when using this option, the courier will pay for the goods upon receipt;
- Matter weight prefix: we will notify couriers about the real weight of the order so only those who are able to carry it will accept the order.
Then click “Continue”.
8. You can track the status of the order and get the actual data directly from the module. To track and synchronize order statuses and courier data, match the order statuses of Opencart and Borzo through the drop-down lists.